The Ministry for Agriculture, Fisheries, Food and Animal Rights of Malta (MAFA) and CIHEAM - Mediterranean Agronomic Institute of Bari (CIHEAM Bari) signed a Memorandum of Understanding on 30 September 2021 and an Agreement on 04 February 2022, to cooperate in conducting technical assistance for officers and technicians, in areas, such as, but not limited to, organic farming, socio-economic analysis, crop protection, animal health, and food safety and control, to enhance knowledge dissemination, institutional networking and awareness-raising.
In the framework of the abovementioned agreements, the present expression of interest aims to shortlist and select n.2 experts to provide technical assistance to Maltese farmers: n.1 in Integrated Pest Management (IPM) and n.1 in Organic Crop and Fruit Production for Technical Assistance.
All interested applicants shall submit their application using CIHEAM Bari Application form for expression of interest (ANNEX 1) to be sent to the following email address: email@example.com.
The application deadline is on 30/11/2023 at 23:59. In order for applications to be deemed complete, all the following documents shall be sent:
1) Curriculum vitae in English (Europass format, in pdf format, duly signed)
2) Identity document (copy of valid passport in PDF format)
3) Motivation letter (in pdf format, duly signed)
4) Letters of reference from at least two previous employers and/or academic institutions
5) Annex 1 - Applications Form for Expression of Interest (in pdf format, duly signed)
6) Annex 2 - Information about collecting, storing and processing personal data (in pdf format, duly signed).