- Documentation centre
- Online resources
Some following resources, as specified, are on free access only in the MAIB campus:
Web of knowledge (free access in the MAIB campus)
including citational databases:
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SCI-EXPANDED) — since 1990
- Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI) — since 1990
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index (A&HCI) — since 1990
for data on Impact Factor (since 1999)
The MAIB library is currently subscribed to about 150 specialized journals, including SINAB project reviews.
More than a thousand international scientific journals mostly in full-text format via:
- Elsevier, the most important editorial group in the world producing international scientific literature in different research fields.
- Wiley merged with Blackwell in 2008. MAIB library is subscribed to the full collection
- Acta horticulturae full text access from Vol. 1 (1963).
Theses and reports
- Master theses (from A.Y. 1989-1990) on Land and water resources management, integrated pest management of Mediterranean fruit and vegetable crops, mediterranean Organic Agriculture.
- Irrigation projects (from A.Y. 1991-1992) on Land and water resources management.
- Postgraduate specialization programme (DSPU until A.Y. 2002-2003) on Integrated pest management of Mediterranean fruit tree crops.
- ABM reports (from A.Y. 2000-2001 until A.Y. 2009-2010) on Mediterranean organic agriculture.
- SA reports (from A.Y. 2004-2005) on Sustainable agriculture.
Find here a selection of the publications and resources regarding women's empowerment and gender issues related to sustainable development in rural areas.