- European programmes
Joint Master Programme "EDAMUS"
A cross-disciplinary and transnational approach of food quality and security
The "EDAMUS" ("May we eat" in Latin) MASTER in SUSTAINABLE MANAGEMENT OF FOOD QUALITY is an Erasmus Mundus (Action 1) master.
It aims at developping internationally trained experts in the management of food quality and security.
It offers a cross-disciplinary (biology, technology, sociology, economics, law, etc.) and transnational approach of food quality and security.
It is a two-academic-year curriculum with theoretical, methodological and practical courses throughout the different EDAMUS institutions. The last semester is dedicated to an internship in a research laboratory or in an industrial company.
The EDAMUS Consortium
- University of Montpellier 1 (UM) and Mediterranean Agronomic Institute of Montpellier (CIHEAM-IAMM), France (coordinators of the programme)
- University of Basilicata (UNIBAS) and Mediterranean Agronomic Institute of Bari (CIHEAM-IAMB), Italy
- Mediterranean Agronomic Institute of Zaragoza (CIHEAM-IAMZ), Spain
- University Constantine 1 (UMC), Algeria
- Mediterranean Agronomic Institute of Chania (CIHEAM-MAICH), Greece
- Portuguese Catholic University (UCP), Portugal
- University of Tsukuba (UT), Japan
- University of Sherbrooke, Canada
The qualification consists of multiple European Master degrees.
>> Course contents
Fees and Scolarships